OBGYN $475K+ Year One
- The Medicus Firm
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- May 25, 2023
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Position Type
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Full-Time, Employed OB/GYN Physician
- Join a busy and established practice with the recent retirement of current OB/GYN physician
- Starting base salary of $400,000 along with a commencement bonus of $75,000
- Other rural stipends available on a case-by-case basis
- Quality and RVU production bonuses are available after year one
- Full comprehensive benefits include medical, paid time off, CME allowance, and more!
- Quality of life schedule; very minimal ob/gyn after-hours call
About the Community
- Friendly and welcoming community, beautiful scenery, and a low cost of living
- Enjoy a relaxed, small-town atmosphere while close to the big city!
- Quick drive Little Rock, AR - among the Best AND most affordable medium-sized metro cities in America
- Explore over 50 state parks with fantastic recreation for hiking/biking, hunting, fishing, etc.
- Ranked "Top 5 Best States for a Medical Doctor to Live and Work" by Zippia in 2022
Job Reference: OBG 22093
About The Medicus Firm
The Medicus Firm is a national retained healthcare search firm unlike any other. Unparalleled resources and recruitment experience make The Medicus Firm one of the U.S.'s largest and most effective retained healthcare search teams.
Since 2001, our team has helped thousands of providers find their dream roles. Our job board has hundreds of healthcare jobs for physicians, advanced practitioners, allied health providers, and executive leaders.
Regardless of your experience level, desired location, and career goals as a healthcare leader or provider, we represent opportunities nationwide that fit your needs.
OB/GYN, OB/GYN Physician Jobs, OB/GYN Provider, Obstetrics, Gynecology, OB/GYN Healthcare
Apply for OBGYN $475K+ Year One
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.