Family-Centered, Robust Community Seeking Hematology/Medical Oncology Physician
- Essentia Health
- Fargo, North Dakota
- Contact recruiter for Salary and Benefit Package information.
- May 24, 2023
- Hematology / Oncology
- Position Type
- Excels in the relationship and support of cancer patients in a warm and welcoming setting
- Caring and attentive team of support services including genetic counselor, nutrition support, social work, nurse navigation, behavior therapist, and lymphedema specialists
- Specialty services include on-site Radiation Oncology, Interventional Radiology, and Palliative Care
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board Conferences
- Telemedicine/community cancer center included
- NCI Community Oncology Research Program grant (NCORP) recipient with access to current, relevant clinical trials
- Program accreditations as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers by the American College of Surgeons
- Essentia Health being a dyad-led organization. Physician leadership partnered with Administrative leadership.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Consultative call only; hospitalists routinely admit and cover patients at night
- Average 12-14 follow up visits and 1-2 new patients per day
- Team of 3 MDs and 1 APC with anticipated future growth
- Includes regional outreach 1 day per week at one of these clinics: Jamestown, Detroit Lakes, Park Rapids, and Fosston
- Approximately 10 days of call a month
- EPIC electronic medical record
- BC/BE Hematology
- BC/BE Medical Oncology
- Experience as a Hem/Oncology Physician
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota, 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 180,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics and 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at: www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
Work: 218-847-0845 | Fax: 218-722-9952
Apply for Family-Centered, Robust Community Seeking Hematology/Medical Oncology Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.