Academic Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Southern California
- Loma Linda, California
- May 17, 2023
- Position Type
Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group, Department of Anesthesiology, is seeking BE/BC Pediatric Anesthesiologists to join their team.
The division of pediatric anesthesiology provides care for approximately 11,000 children in a variety of clinical settings including children’s hospital operating rooms, interventional cardiology/radiology, MRI, CT scan, radiation oncology, and a GI suite. The pediatric cardiac anesthesia team does more than 200 complex cardiac cases each year, including heart transplants. There is an established pediatric fellowship training program and a robust residency program.
Why Choose Us:
- Mutual respect, work life balance built on cooperation and integrity
- Call and late assignments shared equally
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package offered, including short- and long-term disability, vacation, holidays and sick time, CME time and funding, in addition to full benefits
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation range listed is for starting base compensation only and is adjusted based upon years of experience and/or faculty rank: $303,000 - $390,000. This amount does not include variable compensation or extra productivity and is subject to the individual department compensation plans. More information on compensation is discussed with the departments during the recruitment process.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Retirement Contribution
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental Coverage
- Competitive Vacation & Sick Days
- CME Days and Funds
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment/State & Federal (If eligible)
For more information on Loan Forgiveness, please click on the links below:
Physicians for a Healthy California | Public Service Loan Forgiveness
We are a California Employer - Please note that a California residency is required upon start date.
This is opportunity is not eligible for a J-1 Waiver.
Apply for Academic Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Southern California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.