TeleICU Critical Care Physicians, Northwell Health, New York
Northwell Health is seeking Board Certified/Eligible Critical Care Physicians for our TeleICU program to improve the value of care, enhance the work environment, and participate in cutting edge research with realm of Critical Care. The TeleICU physician will utilize state-of-the-art technologies remotely to evaluate, manage, and monitor critically ill patients in the greater New York area and beyond. In close collaboration with our bedside partners, and under the Critical Care Service Line we aim to empower the vision of Critical Care services for those we serve. Our team consists of Critical care NPs/PAs, CCRNs, and administrative support, focusing on the common goal of patient care. We have several monitoring stations located in Manhattan and Syosset, with future decentralized options coming soon. Please note, this role will require you to be at one of the in-person locations (NYC or Syosset) as there is no remote option.
An ideal candidate would be an experienced Critical Care physician with excellent communication skills, ability to foster collaboration and teamwork. The role is primarily night shifts, with an option to incorporate day shifts. We offer full-time, part-time, and per diem positions.
- Participate in and direct the care of diverse critical care patient population in various ICUs:
- MICU, SICU, Trauma, Neurosurgical, Cardiothoracic, Cardiac, Transplant, and Burn
- Critical care NPs/PAs will work alongside the Critical Care physicians
- Flexible schedules to facilitate the growth of yourself, our team, and our patient’s needs
- Personal and professional growth in quality improvement, patient safety, and clinical research
- Academic Opportunities and affiliations with medical students, residents, and fellows
- Clinical bedside responsibilities can be arranged in coordination with Critical Care services
Why choose us?
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester.
All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience.
For further details and opportunities, please contact: Lindsay Appelman, Senior Physician Recruiter, Northwell Health: email@example.com.
Apply for TeleICU Critical Care Physicians, Northwell Health, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.