Family Medicine - Scotts Valley, CA
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
- Scotts Valley, California
- May 12, 2023
- Family Medicine
- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Scotts Valley, CA
- Full spectrum practice – all age groups, emphasizing continuity, building one’s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity for prenatal care at certain locations
- Work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule – 4 days a week for full time, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40 minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician / staff well-being, and innovation
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG’s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
PAFMG - Physician Recruiter
Job Number: 2022-228
The charming city of Scotts Valley, incorporated in 1966, has a friendly population of approximately 11,680 nestled in the forests of the Santa Cruz mountains. Scotts Valley is located in Santa Cruz County, six miles north of the City of Santa Cruz and 26 miles southwest of San Jose.
Apply for Family Medicine - Scotts Valley, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.