Urgent Care - Castro Valley, CA
Urgent Care Physician
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a full time and a part time, BE/BC Urgent Care Physician to join our busy and growing Urgent Care division in the East Bay.
Location: Castro Valley, CA
- BE/BC in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- An active and unrestricted California medical license At least 2-years of experience in Urgent Care is highly preferred but not required
- Must be flexible to work at four sites: Antioch, Berkeley, Castro Valley and Orinda
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible hours and no overnight shifts
- On-site laboratory, imaging and ultrasound
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
Job Number: SEBMG2022-103
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60 thousand people. Castro Valley is located in the heart of the greater Bay Area of northern California. Nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by tree covered rolling hills, Castro Valley residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy a rural atmosphere at the hub of California's cultural, economical and recreational heartland. Castro Valley boasts such natural amenities as an extensively developed park system, swimming lagoon, 315 acre lake, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. Schools are top notch and the community is tight knit.