Obstetrics and Gynecology - Berkeley, CA
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting a full time, Board Certified or Board Eligible, OB/GYN Physician to join a growing Medical Group.
Location: Berkeley California
Join a collaborative group of OBGYNs who practice evidence-based medicine in a team-based manner! Our group is looking for a physician interested in practicing full-scope obstetrics and gynecology while collaborating with nurse practitioners and CNMs who are integral members of our team.
We offer our patients (and our clinicians) the opportunity to participate in centering pregnancy (group based prenatal care) which has been transformative for pregnant people in the community. Our practice also includes opportunities to participate in focused clinics for patients with complex menopause concerns, complex family planning issues, and surgical gynecology needs.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An active and unrestricted CA license
- Current DEA license
- Must be able to take full OB call
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG)
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership. Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*Benefits are prorated to full-time status and employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.
For additional information regarding this position:
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
Job Number: SEBMG2022-155
Berkeley is located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay and directly opposite the Golden Gate Bridge, and it is a cultural hub in the East Bay and the larger San Francisco Bay Area. Berkeley is the site of the flagship campus in the University of California system – the University of California, Berkeley and is one of the most politically and socially liberal cities in the United States. Given its location in the East Bay, Berkeley offers easy access to excellent theater, dining, arts and sports events and also excellent outdoor activities that span water sports, hiking/camping and skiing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.