Interventional Cardiologist, Plainview Hospital, NY
Northwell Health’s Cardiology Service Line is seeking full time BE/BC Fellowship-trained Interventional Cardiologists to join our Cardiology team at Plainview Hospital.
Northwell Health’s Cardiology Service Line has seen tremendous growth over the past five years within Long Island, New York City, and Westchester; with the goal of providing comprehensive, integrated health care and wellness services.
- Patient care including Inpatient/Outpatient Hospital Rounds as well as Cardiology in office/clinic
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography, vascular studies interpretation, and cardiac stress testing
- Diagnosing and treating conditions and diseases of the heart and blood vessels using nonsurgical, catheter-based procedures and specialized imaging techniques.
- Interventional procedures including treating coronary artery disease, heart valve disorders, and congenital heart disease, among other heart conditions
- ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation and reporting
Northwell Health is dedicated to advancing heart care through providing access to exclusive clinical trials, developing groundbreaking treatments, and leading the way in novel research that redefines care. By participating in research and exclusive clinical trials, our physicians are able to provide patients with medical treatments of the future, today.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 21 hospitals, 850+ outpatient facilities, and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 80,000 employees – 18,900 nurses and 4,900 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research and training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. Our professionals are relentless about staying ahead of the latest clinical trials and research, partnering with our own Feinstein Institute and other world-renowned institutions.
Northwell Health offers a competitive salary and benefits package. In addition, an academic appointment with The Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country.
For additional information and to apply, please contact:
The Office of Physician Recruitment, OPR@northwell.edu
or visit our webpage to learn more https://jobs.northwell.edu/career-specialties/physicians/
Northwell Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V