Pediatric Neurology, Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital
- Brooklyn, New York
- Mar 17, 2023
- Pediatric Neurology
- Position Type
We are seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Neurologist to join the growing department of Pediatrics at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Since 1845, The Brooklyn Hospital Center has been dedicated to providing outstanding health services, education, and research to keep the people of Brooklyn and greater New York healthy.
TBHC’s focus is ensuring optimal patient care using advanced technology, innovative medical and surgical treatments, and staff expertise. Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, TBHC is a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. As Brooklyn’s first hospital, TBHC is proud to be a part of an incredibly diverse community and is committed to Keeping Brooklyn Healthy. Make the most professional impact here.
Clinical, teaching, and administrative responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical care to both outpatients and in-patients at The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Participate in call duties covering Neurology
- Teaching and evaluating students and residents in the program
- Displaying innovation regarding process improvements and new practices
- Motivation to further build and enhance existing neurology practice
- Graduation from an accredited Medical School
- Completion of a Pediatric Neurology Fellowship
- Current and valid NYS license to practice medicine
Team members here enjoy a stimulating work setting, a vibrant downtown Brooklyn location, and more. For inquiries, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Pediatric Neurology, Brooklyn Hospital Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.