NE Ohio RAD - $550K+ Earnings
- The Medicus Firm
- Salem, Ohio
- Mar 17, 2023
- Position Type
Radiology - Hospital-Employed
Seeking a full-time Radiology Physician for a lucrative, full-time position joining an independent, not-for-profit hospital in Northeast Ohio.
- State-of-the-art medical imaging department with the latest and most advanced equipment
- $525,000 base salary + wRVUs
- $100,000 Signing/Retention Bonus!
- Quality of life schedule, Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (optional evenings/weekends for additional RVUs)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes relocation assistance, 7+ weeks of PTO, 5 days for CME, retirement w/match, malpractice insurance, health benefits, and more!
- Advanced Imaging (will train if desired):
- Cardiac CTA, Virtual CT Colonoscopy
- MRI Breast with biopsy, MRI Prostate with biopsy, MR Liver Elastography
- US Liver Elastography
General Radiology Interpretations
- Plain film, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine.
- Nuclear cardiac SPECT scans.
Mammography Reading and Oversight
- Mammogram screening and diagnostic interpretations.
- Ultrasound biopsies. Mammogram 3D-tomo breast biopsies (upright unit), needle localizations, nuclear sentinel node injections.
- Requires MQSA documentation: initial qualifications (digital and tomo), current CME's, documentation of credentials, and continuing experience.
GI and Light Interventional Procedures
- Fluoroscopy - GI examinations, lumbar punctures.
- Ultrasound - Paracentesis, thoracentesis, biopsies thyroid/lymph nodes/soft-tissues, abscess drainage.
- CT - biopsy chest/abdomen/bone/soft-tissue, abscess drainage.
- Prefer: CT - nephrostomy tubes, cholecystostomy tubes. Fluoroscopy - joint injections/aspirations, myelograms.
- Requires DEA certificate to oversee conscious sedation provided by nursing staff.
About the Community
- Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of NE Ohio
- Quaint, family-friendly town with great schools and a fantastic cost of living
- Beautifully restored historic downtown with new and unique shops, restaurants and art galleries, and coffee shops
- Abundance of recreational opportunities - water sports, biking/hiking trails, fishing, hunting, golf, camping, and more!
- 30-45 minutes from Akron, Canton, and Youngstown
- Centrally located with quick access to Pittsburgh and Cleveland
Reference: RAD 21466
Apply for NE Ohio RAD - $550K+ Earnings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.