Seeking Rural Family Medicine Physician
- Logan Health
- Kalispell, Montana
- Mar 16, 2023
- Family Medicine
- Position Type
Just a short distance from Glacier National Park, Logan Health offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world: the rural Montana Hi-Line. The Montana Hi-Line region symbolizes what Montana is all about – rolling prairie, endless fields of wheat, large herds of cattle, towering mountains in the distance, and remoteness – all tucked under the beautiful “Big Sky” that Montana is singularly famous for.
Logan Health is dedicated to investing in our staff and committed to providing you with the tools you need to care for our communities. The need for primary care is growing in rural Montana areas. Learn more about our rural hospital locations in Conrad, Cut Bank, and Chester at logan.org/locations.
Advancing Medicine. Enhancing Care.
- Seeking energetic BE/BC Rural Family Medicine Physician committed to clinical excellence
- Compensation is $250,000 - $300,000 with additional productivity
- Approved National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site
- Sign-On Bonus
- Skilled clinical support staff
- Lower cost of living
- Excellent work-life balance
- Unparalleled quality of life with limitless recreational opportunities
To learn more please contact: Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter, (406) 751-5318 | email@example.com.
Apply for Seeking Rural Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.