Pediatric & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Logan Health
- Kalispell, Montana
- Mar 16, 2023
- Position Type
Situated at the edge of Glacier National Park, Logan Health offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy world-class amenities alongside pristine nature, all while delivering much needed care to the people of Montana.
The 190,000 square foot Logan Health Children’s pediatric facility opened on July 1, 2019. As the only facility of its kind in the state, Logan Health Children’s is elevating and transforming pediatric care for children in Montana. Logan Health has a collection of services and specialists who are committed to excellence in education, treatment, and care of our patients.
Advancing Medicine. Enhancing Care.
- Seeking adult and child/adolescent psychiatrist committed to clinical excellence
- BC/BE psychiatrist
- Established patient base and referral providers
- Excellent working community relationships
- Full complement of medical specialties and support
- Expanding behavioral health programs
- Inpatient facility with 40 beds
- Multidisciplinary teams and full continuum of outpatient services
- Competitive compensation package
- Year-round recreational location
To learn more please contact: Jared Wilson, Physician Recruiter, (406) 751-5318 | email@example.com
Apply for Pediatric & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.