Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity in Long Island, NY
- Long Island, New York
- Mar 15, 2023
- Surgery, General
- Position Type
Board-Certified Colorectal, Fellowship Trained Colorectal Surgeon in Eastern Nassau County, Long Island is needed to join Catholic Health, an integrated system encompassing some of the region’s finest health and human services agencies. With 17,000 employees, 6 acute care hospitals, 3 nursing homes, a home nursing service, hospice, a community-based agency for persons with special needs, and a network of physician practices, Catholic Health’s high standards have resulted in a 27% market share.
- We have a growing physician medical group of more that 400 employed physicians and 1600 independent physicians in our physician network
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits
- Physicians enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on growing and achieving the highest quality in your practice
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and passion for patient care.
Specific Requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in NYS
- Board-Certified and Fellowship in Colorectal preferred
- Robotics experience Preferred
- Minimum commitment of 5 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare.
Interested Candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP Physician Alignment at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Colorectal Surgeon Opportunity in Long Island, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.