Palliative Care - Oakland, CA
- Sutter East Bay Medical Group
- Oakland, California
- Competitive Salary
- Mar 08, 2023
- Palliative Care
- Position Type
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Inpatient Palliative Care Physician. The ideal candidate will have single or multispecialty group practice experience in an inpatient setting. All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Location: Oakland, California
- Possess an active California Medical License
- The ideal candidate should also possess exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills.
- All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multispecialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability, or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.