Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Gastroenterology Experience
- Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Mar 02, 2023
- Nurse Practitioner
- Position Type
Mass General Brigham Community Physicians (MGBCP) is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our largest, community-based, multispecialty practice. Previous Gastroenterology experience is preferred.
This group serves over 65,000 covered lives throughout the Merrimack Valley and has a longstanding reputation of providing high quality, patient focused care. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous paid time off
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation (PSLF eligible)
- Fully integrated EPIC medical record
- Innovation, strength, and stability
Where You Will Practice:
MGBCP-Haverhill is the home to Merrimack Valley Endoscopy Center (MVEC), the area’s leading resource for the prevention diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. MVEC offers specialized diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including colonoscopy, gastroscopy, small bowel enteroscopy, and esophageal dilation. This site also offers full-service imaging capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide GI services to the Merrimack Valley community. Referrals come from over 60 local MGBCP Primary Care clinicians, as well as other physicians throughout the area.
- Provide inpatient consult services at Holy Family Hospital
- Maintain high clinical quality, productivity, and citizenship within the practice
- Partner with a multidisciplinary team to provide seamless, coordinated care to patients
- Develop referral and educational relationships within Mass General Brigham and with other local practices
Our team is committed to delivering the highest quality care at the right time, in the right place, that exceeds patient expectations about what health care should be. Our community practices make it easy for patients to access care close to home, with the ability to access world-class care when needed, and we make sure that our providers have the innovative tools and robust support that they need to deliver on that promise. We care about you, so that you can care for your patients.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or please contact Kristina Imbriano, Director of Physician Recruitment, at: Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org, or call: (781) 504-3631.
Apply for Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Gastroenterology Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.