Physician, Hospitalist at Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital
- Jiahui Health
- Shanghai, China (CN)
- Mar 26, 2023
- Position Type
Global Recruitment for Talents in Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital
Jiahui Health is an international-standard medical and healthcare ecosystem. As an innovative and integrated healthcare provider in China, Jiahui Health is committed to establishing a comprehensive healthcare network with tertiary international hospitals at the core, in addition to secondary diagnosis and treatment, community diagnosis and treatment, and online healthcare services.
Jiahui Health’s integrated healthcare system consists of a 500-bed international hospital, multiple clinics, and a team of healthcare professionals from across the globe. Jiahui provides safe, reliable, and comprehensive international healthcare services for people at all stages of life, including health management, emergency services, outpatient care, surgery, inpatient services, and international medicine.
Located in Xuhui District in Shanghai, Jiahui International Hospital opened in October 2017 and offers over 35 medical specialties, including three Centers of Excellence, namely Jiahui International Cancer Center, the Women's Health Center, the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center, as well as other key disciplines such as Pediatrics, Cardiology, and General Surgery. Our clinical teams are made up of physicians from renowned local and international medical institutions, as well as leading experts from local 3A hospitals. Through its unique collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), the oldest and largest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Jiahui Health combines leading global healthcare resources and China’s most advanced medical expertise to provide a patient-centered experience focused on care, quality, and impact.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direct patient care.
- Provide outstanding service to patients and referring physicians.
- Collaborate with the team to determine the most effective structure for interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring collaboration with integrative medicine.
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary support including adequate support from other specialties. Teach Hospitalist Fellows as determined by Chief of Hospitalist.
- Monitor local and satisfy local and national rules and regulations in patient care, teaching, and others hospitalist duties within the scope of practice.
- Develop clear cultural and behavioral expectations for physicians and training process to enforce the behaviors.
- Improve and enforce physician process.
- Train hospitalist fellows, mentor junior attending physicians, promote staff development.
- Develop medical guidelines, policies and procedures, and ensure compliance.
- Attend standing meetings (nursing, hospital administration, committee, etc.).
- Model physician professional behavior.
- Able to coordinate care between different doctors caring for a patient, serve as point of contact for hospital staff and maintain communication with patients and family members.
- Evaluate and treat patients as a primary or consulting attending physician, teaching physician, or supervisor physician.
- Coordinate the hospital’s diagnostic, therapeutic, and consultative resources.
- Capable of following through cases to ensure effectiveness and change the course of treatment as indicated.
- Ability to assess patient’s health by interviewing and examining patients, update patient records, and study medical histories of the patient.
- Provide patient-centered, timely, safe, effective, and efficient medical care and services to adult hospitalized patients.
- Order preventative care, medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other medical services to patient and family members in the hospital.
- Perform medically appropriate procedures within the scope of practice.
- Consult appropriate medical specialists and other health care professionals to assure that appropriate multidisciplinary care is provided.
- Provide co-management care with other services and specialties to patients
- Maintain professional behavior and adheres to the principles of medical ethics.
- Equally share call/coverage duties
- Daily inpatient ward round for his/her own patients
- Meet Standards of professional conduct and courtesy
- Appropriate code, document and submit charges in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support and committee assignments as requested
- Participate in Fellow training when requested
- Attend MAO-physicians meeting, departmental meetings, Grand Round, Committee meetings and CEO meeting when asked for
- EXPERIENCES, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- MD degree Board Certified in Hospital Medicine, and an unrestricted Shanghai medical license.
- Minimum of five years' of clinical experience in hospital medicine
- High degree of emotional intelligence with great communication skills.
- Personal characteristics of integrity, maturity, and honesty aligned with the Mission and Values of the Jiahui Health System.
- Collaborative team member
- Optimistic, inspires and sustains high morale.
- Ability to multitask.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Fringe Benefits (including relocation allowance etc.)
Position Type: Full Time
Organization Type: Private Hospital/Clinic
Job Type: Clinician
Documents: Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- Cover letter with positions, benefits, and salary that the applicant intends to claim and matched contributions
- Curriculum vitae – your up-to-date CV with publication list
Please submit your application with requested documents to: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.jiahui.com