Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Opportunity (Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area of Minnesota)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) physician to join our comprehensive health system in the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minnesota. As an MFM physician with North Memorial Health you will be a part of an established program and well-respected hospital and clinic system, working primarily at our Maple Grove Hospital, which is the largest birth center in Minnesota, as well as the Maple Grove Outpatient Specialty Clinic. Part-time and full-time options (0.6 FTE to 1.0 FTE) available.
Highlights of the Opportunity:
- Highly engaged OB/GYN medical staff with a collaborative culture
- Oversight of maternal transport into system and referrals for quaternary care
- Collaborative practice with neonatology providers
- Existing clinic structure with highly experienced staff
- Mature system quality improvement team for implementation of patient safety bundles
- Consultative office practice with option for inpatient consults
- Year over year increase in birth volumes, potential for practice growth
- Part-time and Full-time Options (0.6 FTE to 1.0 FTE)
Highlights of Maple Grove Hospital:
- 134-Bed Community Hospital in a vibrant growing your suburb of Minneapolis
- Recognized as a top hospital in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area for Women and Children Care,
- Largest Family Birth Center in the state (on average, managing 5,000 births per year)
- Recipient of the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for overall inpatient experience
- Neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, and respiratory therapists available 24/7 at the Maple Grove Hospital Level III NICU.
Highlights of North Memorial Health Hospital:
- 385-Bed level I trauma center/level II pediatric trauma center and community hospital
- Family Birth Center with a Level III NICU cares for babies as early as 23 weeks
- Providing family birth care for over 60 years
- Neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, and respiratory therapists available 24/7 at the North Memorial Health Hospital Level III NICU.
- Part-time and Full-time Options (0.6 FTE to 1.0 FTE)
- Highly competitive salary
- Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, 457b,
- Vacation/Holiday/CME days
- CME and Paid Professional Fees (medical staff dues, DEA, license fees, etc.)
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Relocation Assistance
About North Memorial Health
North Memorial Health is a comprehensive, two-hospital, health care system that serves the north, central, and west communities in the Twin Cities metro area drawing referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas. Through our two hospitals (North Memorial Health Hospital and Maple Grove Hospital) and a metro-wide network of primary, specialty, and urgent care clinics; outpatient centers; medical transportation; and community outreach, we are a regional leader in advanced medical care.
At North Memorial Health, you’re part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North’s culture which is designed to actively support each team member’s wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About Blaze Health
Blaze Health is a joint venture between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and North Memorial Health, which includes North Memorial Health primary care clinics, specialty care clinics, and hospice. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Blaze Health is committed to transforming healthcare to remove the hassle and make it more accessible, more affordable, and less complicated. Direct communication between care provider and insurer will help make the care experience better.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical or Osteopathic School
- Completion of accredited ABMS approved maternal fetal medicine fellowship program
- Ability to obtain a Minnesota Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license
- Valid DEA Registration
- Experience with EPIC EMR is a plus
Whether you are looking for a cosmopolitan urban environment or a clean, safe suburban neighborhood, Minneapolis is nationally recognized as an outstanding place to live. We have award-winning school systems, and an abundance of lakes and parks, affordable housing, and a variety of year-round activities. With the highest concentration of corporate headquarters in a major metro area and research institutions, the Twin Cities area has a cosmopolitan spirit, vibrant international community, and a broad range of cultural institutions. The population of the Greater MSP region (the 16-county Minneapolis-Saint Paul MSA) is well over 3.4 million and growing. With 22 lakes in the city limits alone, Minneapolis combines a lush green environment with cosmopolitan sophistication. Music, theater, and world-class art, history and culture museums thrive here alongside abundant sports and recreation opportunities.
To learn more please e-mail a CV to Mark Peterson, Physician Recruiter.
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Mark Peterson, Physician Recruiter
North Memorial Health
Cell: (612) 558-3983 Office: (763) 581-2986
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Opportunity (Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area of Minnesota)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.