Full-time Internal Medicine Physician for International Concierge Medicine and Executive Health
Massachusetts General Hospital seeks a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join its Center for International and Specialized Healthcare Services in Boston. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a full-time clinical role with a portfolio that includes a panel of International Concierge patients, providing episodic care to traveling patients who are in Boston for specialty care, and performing Executive Physicals for both international and domestic patients. This is an opportunity to provide high-touch care at one of the most prestigious teaching institutions in the country at the forefront of cutting-edge care.
- Manage a panel of International Concierge patients
- Be available to see patients during routine business hours 5 days per week as well as possibly early morning or evening appointments
- The panel expectation is up to 150 patients.
- Expectation is for these to be all international patients, however possibility of including domestic patients based on practice needs.
- Patients would be given your MGH-issued cell phone and direct e-mail access (securely).
- Given the nature of international patients, you will be expected to be available out of standard work-hours to talk to patients in their domestic time zones.
- Performing Executive Physicals for both international and domestic patients
- Periodic consults for international and domestic patients seen within the Center for International and Specialized Healthcare Services
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Proficiency in a foreign language preferred – ideally Arabic, Spanish, or Mandarin/Cantonese
Kerry Sachs, Administrative Director of Concierge Medicine and Executive Health, Massachusetts General Hospital:
Phone: 617-643-6297 or E-mail: Kerry_sachs@mgh.harvard.edu.
About Mass General: 999-bed medical center, located in the heart of Boston, offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. We offer high-quality care and services in four health centers in the Boston area. The hospital also holds concurrent Level 1 verification for adult and pediatric trauma and burn care. Mass General has consistently placed among the top hospitals in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals Honor Role since the survey began in 1990.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage both women and minorities to apply.
Apply for Full-time Internal Medicine Physician for International Concierge Medicine and Executive Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.