Urologist Opportunity in Sunny and Warm Central Florida
BayCare Medical Group is a physician-led medical group seeking a board certified/board eligible general Urologist in Winter Haven, Florida. Step into a busy practice with the opportunity to practice urological services supporting the ED, elective, and clinic-based services.
- Well-equipped practice including 2 Da Vinci Xi Surgical Systems
- Commencement Bonus upon start of employment
- Associated with Winter Haven Hospital (520+ beds)
- Large growing medical group provides administrative support to allow focus on patient needs
- Strong referral base from 18 local primary care physicians
- BayCare is recognized in the top 20% of large U.S. health care systems for the past three years
- Call is 1:4 with coverage by local community urologists and is at one hospital (a part of BayCare)
Position Requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Urology. Robotic training/certification is preferred.
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is a physician-led group in the rapidly growing communities of West Central Florida and Tampa Bay. BMG is part of BayCare, a not-for-profit health care organization that’s nationally recognized by FORTUNE and Great Place to Work™️ as a 2022 Best Workplaces in Health Care™️ and ranked No. 30 by PEOPLE’s 100 Companies that Care 2022®. We foster a forward-thinking culture that’s revolutionizing health care.
BayCare is a leading community-owned health system in Tampa Bay. Composed of a comprehensive network of 15 not-for-profit hospitals, outpatient facilities, and services such as imaging, lab, behavioral health, urgent care, and home health care, BayCare provides expert medical care for a broad range of services throughout a patient’s lifetime.
Polk County (Winter Haven) is almost directly in the middle of the state, located about 45 minutes in either direction from Tampa and Orlando and just 90 minutes from some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living, and the area continues to experience steady growth, but you do not have to travel far for the most popular vacation destinations and restaurants in the world. There is a lot to do and see including LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, Bok Tower Gardens, and Fantasy of Flight. Polk County has year-round recreation weather to enjoy over fifty-five lakes — many of them canal connected — making it the “Chain of Lakes City” and allowing countless hours of water-themed fun. There are miles of nature trails, cycling paths, parks, and acres of golf courses to keep you active and engaged.
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity incentive
- Quality bonus
- Retirement plan
- Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long-term disability)
- Extras (college savings plan, childcare, auto and pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
Contact Information: Jennifer Barber| Jennifer.Barber1@baycare.org