Hematology/Oncology Opportunities at Physician-Led System
Marshfield Clinic Health System is looking for BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physicians to join its established Oncology departments in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Our Opportunities include:
- Marshfield Medical Center – Dickinson (Iron Mountain, Michigan): Join a team of two physicians and 2 APCS in a single outpatient clinic with a 50/50 Hematology/Oncology practice. No call. Open to full-time or part-time providers. Accepting J-1 Visa waiver candidates.
- Marshfield Medical Center (Marshfield, Wisconsin) and Marshfield Medical Center – Weston (Wausau/Weston, Wisconsin): The Marshfield Clinic Cancer Care within the Marshfield Clinic Health System is a fully integrated between all locations with regularly scheduled tumor boards and other collaborations. Extensive research opportunities available.
- Marshfield: Call is 1:5. Accepting J-1 Visa waiver candidates.
- Weston: Call is 1:4
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 Weeks of vacation and 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Wisconsin and Michigan Communities:
Your ideal practice would be nestled in the beauty of Wisconsin or Michigan where 4-season outdoor recreation meets innovative, quality healthcare. Our residential communities are safe with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful year-round recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research, and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise:
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence, and Affordability.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Manager - Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruitment
Office: 715-221-5773 | Call/Text: 715-316-1448
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Opportunities at Physician-Led System
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.