Primary Care Physician - The Polyclinic
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join a busy team of primary care providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Everett, WA.
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Everett and its surrounding communities:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians
- Outpatient Primary Care: 20-24 patients day, on average with 15, 20, and 30-min visits
- Ability to focus on an Adult/Internal Medicine population
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
- Open to both BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians
- Unrestricted WA license
- Current DEA
- 1+ years of outpatient clinical experience
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level
- The Everett Clinic is part of a truly physician-led organization
- We have a full complement of care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (Psychiatry/Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Pain Management/Physiatry, etc.)
"The Everett Clinic is a great place to work because of the support and friendliness of the providers and staff. Medicine doesn't change much from place to place but, having fun people to work with every day can make the difference between dreading going to work and enjoying yourself while you're there!"
- Dr. Wand Gan - Family Medicine/OB
- Carole Clark- Pediatrics
- Dr. Howard Lichtenstein - Internal Medicine
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Primary Care Physician - The Polyclinic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.