We are currently recruiting a Glaucoma Specialist to join our well-established and vibrant Ophthalmology Division within the Department of Surgery.
- Full-time Glaucoma Specialist Position
- Incoming provider will provide services at CHA's Eye Center locations in Somerville and Malden
- Must have completed a Glaucoma Fellowship.
- Must have excellent Glaucoma surgery skills including M.I.G.S.
- Willingness to provide some Comprehensive Ophthalmology Care, including Cataract Surgery, would be a plus.
- The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate with HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
Qualified candidates will be Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Active MA medical license is preferred. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent clinical and communication skills and a strong commitment to serve our multicultural, underserved patient population. At CHA, we offer a collegial work environment and a strong infrastructure, including a fully integrated EPIC EMR.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply. CVs may be sent directly to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Glaucoma Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.