Unit Lead - Hospitalist MD/DO
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Unit Lead - Hospital Medicine Physician
Join a New England Leader in Tertiary Care
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed, academic medical center located in central Connecticut, one of the most desirable regions in the country in which to live. Hartford Hospitalboasts a vibrant inpatient care model and a well-established Hospital Medicine service. The 1,300 physicians practicing at Hartford Hospital are nationally regarded as amongst the most experienced practitioners in their fields. This world class medical staff is supported by more than 6,000 highly skilled nurses and staff members.
We have a current leadership opportunity for an experienced BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join a thriving Hospitalist service delivering excellence in inpatient care.
- Engaging providers to meet established unit goals
- Participates and champions unit based strategies to improve patient experience
- Mentor team members and provide support to challenges, complex clinical scenarios
- Orient new providers to hospital medicine and unit operations
- Highly competitive compensation including incentives for quality and productivity
- Emphasis on high-value care with a reasonable patient census and a collaborative team environment
- Multiple opportunities for professional development in academics, research or leadership in a thriving hospital system
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (860) 657-6087
- Board Certified / Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
Apply for Unit Lead - Hospitalist MD/DO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.