Endocrinologist - Weight Management
Summit Health and CityMD form a physician-driven, patient-centric network, committed to simplifying the complexities of health care and bringing a more connected kind of care. Our unique network was created by the 2019 merger between Summit Medical Group, one of the nation's premier independent multispecialty medical groups, and CityMD, the leading urgent care provider in the New York metropolitan area. Together, Summit Health and CityMD deliver a more intuitive, comprehensive, and responsive care experience for every patient, regardless of the stage of life or health condition, through high-quality primary, specialty, and urgent care.
We are continually growing to meet the needs of our patients and deliver exceptional care to an even greater population. Summit Health now has more than 2,800 providers across more than 80 specialty areas, 13,000 employees, and over 370 locations in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Central Oregon. CityMD has over 150 locations across the tri-state. We share a vision of improving the way health care needs are addressed by offering timely, high-quality, comprehensive care with an exceptional patient experience. Together, we provide the best possible care to every patient in every neighborhood.
Join our team!
Summit Health and CityMD are dedicated to hiring and retaining the right talent who will contribute to our ongoing expansion and success. We work to set clear goals and expectations, while regularly managing performance and cultivating personal and team capabilities within a positive, collaborative environment that recognizes and rewards success. We strive to make each team member's experience at our company inspiring. Explore our open positions and apply to become a part of the Summit Health and CityMD family.
If you are looking for a collaborative, dynamic, physician-led practice environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing integrated, multidisciplinary, patient centered care, then Summit Health family is the place to be!
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist and Obesity Medicine/Weight Management to join our expanding department.
- Generous CME funding for professional development
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Shareholder opportunity
- Coordinated resources and shared expertise
- Complete administrative and care management support
Summit Health is a physician-driven, patient-centric network committed to simplifying the complexities of health care and bringing a more connected kind of care. Formed by the 2019 merger between Summit Medical Group, one of the nation's premier independent physician-governed multispecialty medical groups, and CityMD, the leading urgent care provider in the New York metro area, Summit Health delivers a more intuitive, comprehensive, and responsive care experience for every stage of life and health condition through high-quality primary, specialty, and urgent care.
With the addition of the Westmed Medical Group, an award winning multispecialty practice, and New Jersey Urology, a premier urology practice, Summit Health has more than 2,500 providers, 12,000 employees, and over 340 locations in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Central Oregon.
We are a smoke and drug-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V
Total Rewards at Summit Health CityMD
Our team members are essential to our mission to reshape healthcare through the power of connection. Summit Health highly values the critical role that health and wellness play in the lives of our team members and their families. We strive to provide a valuable suite of benefits, wellness programs, compensation, time off, and resources to support the wellbeing and personal needs of team members and their families at various stages of life and in their professional career. Collectively, we call these "Total Rewards".
Here at Summit Health, our total rewards include, but are not limited to:
- We've Got You Covered - Health coverage is vital, and it begins as soon as the 1st of the month after you start employment.
- Build a Healthy Foundation - Various medical plan options, HDHP with HSA option and employer contribution, and waived copays at CityMD Urgent Cares.
- Enhance Your Health Coverage - Dental and vision insurance, plus healthcare and dependent care spending accounts.
- Safeguard Your Household - Company paid EAP and life insurance, plus optional supplemental life, pet, and legal plan insurance.
- Protect Against the Unexpected - Voluntary benefits including hospital indemnity, accident, critical illness, and disability insurance.
- Retirement Investing - 401(k) plan with company match every pay period to help you build towards your retirement.
- Work/Life Balance - Paid time off including PTO, holidays, and more so employees can take a break or care for themselves and their family.
- Paid Maternity Leave - Paid time off for the birth of a child to assist with important time away while welcoming the newest addition to your family.
- Reach Professional Goals - Tuition reimbursement, annual compensation and bonus program, and internal growth opportunities.
- Financial Wellness - Educational webinars, resources, and tools to help foster financial literacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Endocrinologist - Weight Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.