Gastroenterology Opportunity in Beautiful PNW
CHI Mercy Medical Center has a thriving multispecialty physician group, Centennial Medical Group (CMG), located in Roseburg, OR. We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our team full time to meet increasing patient demand.
Work at a Top 100 Rural Healthcare Facility! Be a part of a mission-driven and leading-edge medical organization providing comprehensive care to patients throughout Southern Oregon.
CMG Gastroenterology is growing the practice to a team of 5 physicians and one APP provider, who work to serve over 100k population throughout Douglas County. Applicants can expect a guaranteed base salary and excellent quality of life with very low ED and inpatient call volume.
Offering up to $660,000 + Incentives!
This Position Offers:
- Balanced schedule with ample procedure time.
- Low ED and inpatient call volume.
- Established clinic with high efficiency and experienced support staff.
- Outstanding Benefit Package including a sign-on bonus and relocation.
- A robust referral network of 130+ primary care physicians with no local competitors.
- You will have the ability to build a thriving practice with support of your colleagues and administration.
- Strong emphasis on organizational culture, diversity, and inclusion.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Experienced physicians and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Leadership opportunities available.
- J-1 Waiver and all immigration applicants welcome.
- Advanced endoscopy skills such as ERCP or EUS are welcomed but not necessary.
- Accepting full-time and part-time applicants.
See more about our community and organization at: www.chimercyjobs.com
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in Beautiful PNW
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.