- 1:4 call; evening call is telephone only
- Anticipated new Ambulatory Surgery Center with dedicated Endoscopy Suites
- Well-supported environment focused on patient access and satisfaction
- Experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $217.46 and $318.35 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence St. Mary Medical Center is a leader in quality, safety and customer service in southeast Washington. A Level III trauma center, Providence St. Mary is one of seven hospitals in the state to earn a five-star rating for quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, while also having an accredited Orthopedic Joint Service program as well as a renowned Regional Cancer Center. It also features a robust Physiatry department as well as a strong Sports Medicine team. With high scores in provider engagement surveys, this tightly integrated network is a leader in patient excellence.
Where You'll Live
In sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a city where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 140 local wineries. The city has several public parks, theatres, galleries and boutiques to peruse year-round. From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Whitman College and Walla Walla University, Walla Walla has opportunities and entertainment for all ages.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13223
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.