Occupational Health Physician
- Benefis Health System
- Great Falls, Montana
- Jan 20, 2023
- Occupational Medicine
- Position Type
Benefis Health System is recruiting a new Occupational Health physician to join our team providing care for preventive medicine, walk-in injuries, and occupational health needs for the community.
The ideal physician candidate will be BE/BC in any of the following: Occupational Medicine, PM&R or Family Medicine
- We offer a team approach to prevent, diagnose, and treat medical conditions
- Current team includes: 2 full-time sports/family med physicians, 3 APCs, and various support staff
- Occupational Health Responsibilities include: work related injury examinations and care management, first aid administration, minor medical procedures, and clinical triaging and OSHA mandated exams.
- Physical examinations include a full spectrum of Occupational Medicine services to include: Pre-employment Physicals, Medical Monitoring, Respiratory, DOT, Return to Work.
- Our clients enjoy full spectrum, one-stop medical care with our fully equipped Occupational Health clinic providing onsite Radiology, Laboratory, Audiometric, Respiratory Spirometry, qualitative and quantitate fit testing, Drug and Alcohol Testing, and educational services with licensed/certified Staff.
- Our client portfolio includes a broad range of clients to include local, state, Federal agencies. Law enforcement, Fire Departments, manufacturing, oil industry, construction, health care, military, railroad, local, and 3rd party administrators.
Compensation & Benefits: This opportunity is an employed position with Benefis Medical Group. We offer a nationally competitive compensation based on a guarantee + productivity and our comprehensive benefits include 8 weeks paid time off, 5% retirement plan match, generous CME fund, sign-on/relocation assistance, and malpractice + tail.
Work Hours and Call Coverage:
- Flexible schedule, general outpatient clinic hours M–F 8:00–6:00 pm, will consider 4-day work week if needed
- Call Schedule: no call
City Information: Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System: This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 330 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker’s Best Places To Work in Healthcare, 6 years in a row!
To set up a phone call and learn more, please e-mail our recruiter!