Physician, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Health Center
- High volume practice with the opportunity for a wide range of procedures including: dentoalveolar, trauma, implants, TMJ, benign pathology, and orthognathic surgery.
- Service area of over 1 million people
- Significant need for the new surgeon to perform complex cases
- State-of-the-art equipment including 3D Imaging, scanning, and arthroscopy capability
- Ready access to dedicated ORs and Recovery in hospital and ambulatory surgical center locations.
- Modern offices with focused OMFS rooms and staff offers the ability perform a wide range of procedures
- Collaboration with other specialties including General Dentistry, Oncology, Plastic surgery, ENT, and Trauma Surgery
- Teaching opportunities and resident supervision in expanding OMFS and General Practice Residency programs.
Completion of Residency Program
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
•Graduation from accredited medical school program.
•Completion of residency requirements.
•Board certification or eligibility. New York State license.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com
EDUCATION DDS; DMD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Dentist - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Physician, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.