Community Hospitalist Medicine - Admitting
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Jan 05, 2023
- Position Type
Sturdy Memorial Hospital is seeking a FT Admitting Hospitalist to join our community-based hospital in Attleboro, MA. We are a patient-focused organization and looking to grow our team with hospitalists who are dedicated to providing meaningful patient care.
Since 1913, Sturdy Memorial Hospital has been dedicated to providing its community with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. What started as a 15-bed facility over 100 years ago has grown to be a 132-bed facility. We admit over 7,000 individuals each year.
About the job:
- Provide direct patient care to our communities in a well-established community hospital
- Opportunity to expand on expertise or interest in geriatrics, oncology, or other subspecialty consultation
- Patient-centric mindset to provide the highest-quality service and patient care
- Work alongside other passionate hospitalists and advanced practitioners Work cross-functionally with primary care providers and other specialties
- 36 Admitting hours per week, including every other weekend
- Shifts include 11am-7pm and 3pm-1am including holidays
- Average of 9-12 admissions per shift
- No procedures required
- BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or ability to obtain
- Current certification in CPR required
- Interested in working full time, preferred
Location: 211 Park Street, Attleboro, MA
Comprehensive Benefits: We offer a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance bonus available per IRS regulations
- Professional liability insurance
- 108 Hours PTO
- Reimbursement stipend for CME expenses, memberships and dues, licensure, and DEA fees
- Retirement plans including employer-paid pension plan, 403B plan with employer match, and 457B deferred compensation plan
- Pet health insurance
- Free parking
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Identity theft protection
Contact: Please submit your application materials through the link on this page. For any questions, please contact Alison Bruyn, Director of Provider Recruitment, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Attleboro, MA, Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an independent, financially stable, acute care, 132-bed community hospital. We serve a population base of 170,000 in suburban communities of Boston and Providence. Attleboro is within 25 minutes of Boston and 15 minutes of Providence, RI.
Our ambulatory network, Sturdy Memorial Associates, is made up of over 30 practices, all within a 10-mile radius of each other. As a preferred community health care provider, Sturdy Memorial Associates is comprised of over 130 providers and offers expertise in the following areas - Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Rheumatology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Hematology, Oncology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Urology.
As a premiere community healthcare group, Sturdy Memorial is committed to providing the highest level of health care to our primary service areas of Attleboro, Foxboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norfolk, Norton, Plainville, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Wrentham, in Massachusetts, and nearby Rhode Island. However, we will provide care to anyone who needs it regardless of their place of residence.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
COVID-19 Policy: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors, and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment.