The Brooklyn Hospital Center is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join the Division of Gastroenterology which has an accredited robust GI Fellowship Program. This position will give the candidate an opportunity to combine clinical practice with teaching fellows and a significant opportunity in career development. Training in ERCP is preferred. All endoscopies are performed in a state-of-the art hospital endoscopy suite with anesthesia support. The Brooklyn Hospital is a clinical affiliate of the Mount Sinai hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Provide specialty care to patients with gastrointestinal disorders in a high paced hospital setting.
- Academic interest in teaching GI fellows, residents, and medical students
- Collaborate with other team members to insure exceptional patient care, quality outcomes and high patient satisfaction
- Provide additional coverage as needed
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of being patient centered with good outcomes and high patient satisfaction
The Brooklyn Hospital Center has been providing complete, efficient and community responsive care since 1839 and is a Top Performer for Key quality today. The Hospital serves the diverse populations of Brooklyn in innovative ways, with a spectrum of superior services devoted to their multifaceted needs. We offer a complete salary/benefit package. We are located in the heart of vibrant and historic downtown Brooklyn. To be considered, please e-mail your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Full-Time Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.