Heart Failure Specialist, Wilmington, NC
- Novant Health
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Dec 07, 2022
- Position Type
Cape Fear Heart Associates, the largest team of board-certified cardiologists and advanced practice providers in southeastern NC, is actively recruiting a Heart Failure Specialist to join their expert team of 28 cardiologists and 18 advanced practice practitioners, conveniently located throughout five area locations in the Wilmington, NC area.
Focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment services, the providers have maintained a team approach in their practice and take pride in having an excellent reputation with patients and referring physicians.
- Board eligible/certified in Heart Failure
- Shared general call with 24 cardiologists
- Practice will include a mixture of inpatient and outpatient care
- Shared outreach with group of 28 physicians
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- The Heart Center, Cape Fear Heart’s flagship location, is on the campus of New Hanover Regional Medical Center and provides a wide range of services from diagnostic to rehabilitation. Physicians perform a high volume of procedures and diagnostic studies
- Established, high volume practice
- Excellent work culture and collegiality among providers and staff
- Opportunities to participate with internal medicine and family medicine residency program at NHRMC
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Apply for Heart Failure Specialist, Wilmington, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.