The Northwell Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist to join a highly reputable and growing practice on Long Island. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing practice. The recruited surgeon will have the opportunity to step into a practice that is thriving through referrals within the network and community.
- Unique opportunity to work with experienced surgeons in a cutting edge practice setting.
- Participate in the launch of our advanced pelvic surgery fellowship program (open and minimally invasive).
- Outpatient office hours are held at two of our practice locations in Suffolk County which combine state-of-the-art technologies, cutting edge NCI (GOG) clinical trials, and advanced surgery techniques.
- Dual console DaVinci Si Robot System with FireFly technology.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team new at a state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer center opened in late 2016 that will encompass diagnostic radiology, medical/surgical/radiation oncology, and infusion services.
- Apply for academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology’s Division of Gynecologic Oncology.
- Generous compensation model.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. Physicians are employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: OPR@northwell.edu
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Diversity and Health Equity:
Northwell Health is committed to training, supporting and nurturing physicians from all backgrounds. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We have set a goal to make sure every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. Our recent educational areas of focus have been on social determinants of health, community engagement and developing a medical-legal partnership for our physicians-in-training. One of our many strengths is our diverse patient population and our expectation is that our diverse patient populations receive equitable care, irrespective of who they are. As a result, we continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of our diverse patients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Physicians are employed through Northwell Health Physician Partners, one of the largest medical groups in the country.