Outpatient Family Medicine - Boston, MA
Exponential company growth has created a need for additional providers!
- Non-Profit Community Health Center & FQHC facility
- Up-to $100k in Student Loan Reimbursements through NHSC
- Competitive Compensation Package - Employed opportunity. Guaranteed Base Salary + Sign on/Relo incentive + CME + Retirement package.
- Stable OUTPATIENT ONLY opportunity! - Incredible 4-day work week focused on work/life balance
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for being a pillar in the community!
- EPIC EMR
- Vibrant and diverse coastal city with cultural opportunities, world-class shopping, access to excellent health care, a focus on quality education and an appreciation for history
- Professional sporting events, cultural activities, concerts, and festivals every day of the year
- Served by one of the nation's largest international airports
- Top-notch city and suburban school districts - among the best in the nation
- 2022/2023 start date
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- BC/BE in IM, FP, or Internal-Peds
- MA medical license (active or willing to obtain)
Reference: FP 21679