Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Hospitalist for a Great Opportunity in New Jersey!
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an additional Hospitalist to join the Atlantic Medical Group Hospitalist group at Newton Medical Center in New Jersey. This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled hospitalist to join a well-established and growing practice with a robust staff. The ideal candidate should be collaborative and well-versed in all aspects of hospital medicine.
- Flexible schedule based on individual preference
- Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Full Complement Subspecialty Support
- Moonlighting opportunities
Situated approximately 60 miles (97 km) by road northwest of New York City. Newton NJ offers a unique balance between city life and the great outdoors!
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Board Eligible or Board-Certified
- Active DEA, CDS, Medical State License required
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3,500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth and mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a generous monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System’s physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at: Brian.Mills@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety, and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Newton Medical Center has been providing care to the people of Sussex and Warren counties in New Jersey, Pike County in Pennsylvania, and southern Orange County in New York since 1932. We are home to the Center for Breast Health, the only one of its kind in Sussex County, addressing all of a woman’s breast health needs with state-of-the-art technology, resources, education, support, and follow-up care. Newton Medical Center recently achieved the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Pathway to Excellence designation and is one of a select few health care facilities in New Jersey accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in all three echocardiography procedures: adult transthoracic, adult transesophogeal and adult stress.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, or marital status.
Apply for Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Hospitalist for a Great Opportunity in New Jersey!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.