Atlantic Health is Seeking a Nocturnist for a Great Opportunity in Summit NJ!
Atlantic Health, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an experienced Nocturnist to join the Atlantic Medical Group Hospitalists at Overlook Medical Center. Located in Summit New Jersey, Overlook Medical Center is a 504-bed non-profit teaching hospital, 20 miles west of New York.
- Flexible schedule based on individual preference
- Admissions supported by residents and APPs
- Closed ICU
- No Procedures/Code/ RRT Coverage Requirement
- Full Complement Subspecialty Support
- Moonlighting and Teaching opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Master's degree preferred
- Board Eligible or Board-Certified Physicians
- Active DEA, CDS, Medical State License required
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- 1-3 Years of prior experience is a plus
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System – eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3,500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at: Brian.Mills@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety, and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multispecialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Overlook Medical Center was named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News; World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. Committed to providing exceptional care, Overlook Medical Center has achieved the prestigious Magnet® recognition. This designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center is the highest national honor for nursing excellence. What’s more, Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home (PCMH). We also have a satellite emergency department in Union, NJ, which treats about 40,000 emergency cases each year.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, or marital status.
Apply for Atlantic Health is Seeking a Nocturnist for a Great Opportunity in Summit NJ!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.