Hematology Oncologist - Doral Florida
• The state-of-the-art 395,000 square foot Institute on the campus of Baptist Hospital of Miami, and its distributed network of facilities in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties, serves the local and regional communities, the Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
• Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017.
• You will play a key role in developing comprehensive treatment programs for patients diagnosed with cancer within your subspecialty.
• The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, Tomotherapy, and the nation's second MR-Linac.
• The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, based on shared standards of care and access to many of their clinical trials.
• The compensation package is highly competitive and includes a base salary, productivity incentive, quality bonus opportunity and projected increases over time. In addition, comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, and a relocation package are offered.
• The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of several ideal communities in which you and your family can live.
• These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches.
• In addition to Miami's fantastic year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire - theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, beaches, professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more.
• Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
As a Medical Oncologist, you have several new opportunities to consider. However, few will offer you the personal and professional satisfaction, the opportunity to work in a truly state-of-the-art facility with highly regarded colleagues, and the high financial rewards this position provides. I sincerely recommend you consider this position and contact me.
Please refer to position ID 166966
Apply for Hematology Oncologist - Doral Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.