Permanent Chronic Pain Anesthesiology (ANES) Physician Job in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)
Excellent patient care is the common goal that anchors our mission. The Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine at UMass Chan Medical School and UMass Memorial Health is one of the largest clinical departments in the health care system with more than 160 clinical providers. Our team serves a diverse patient population across seven distinct areas of care, including three hospitals, two ambulatory surgery centers and two freestanding endoscopy centers. The Department provides patient care with our anesthesia care team model serving more than 60 anesthetizing locations performing more than 60,000 anesthetics annually. Our clinical work spans the full spectrum from high complexity tertiary and quaternary care services to community and ambulatory anesthesia care.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center's Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center is a national leader in the treatment of arthritis and joint pain. Our advances in pain control and surgical techniques allows patients to safely return home the same day as their surgery.
- The ambulatory surgical center is a newly built, state-of-the-art facility.
- Teaching is integrated into our practice and an academic appointment is available commensurate with experience. Our clinical platform is the basis for a fully integrated Residency program with 8 Residents per class and two GME approved Critical Care Fellowship positions.
- Experienced candidates and new graduates will be considered. Mentorship is available to new graduates. The Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine strives to provide professional mentorship and personal support.
- UMass Memorial Health is a not for profit organization. This position may support if applicable both a J1 visa waiver and H1-B visa.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMass Chan and UMMHC recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference Position ID 167992 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Chronic Pain Anesthesiology (ANES) Physician Job in Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.