Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15146
Rheumatology Practice Highlights:
- All elements in place for a smooth transition and successful practice
- Genuine need with an established, loyal patient panel
- Infusion and Ultrasound services provided on site
- Experienced Advanced Practitioner support
- Full Support Staff - MAs, RNs, & Office Assistant
- Excellent income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Quality and productivity incentives
- Relocation assistance
- PTO-4 weeks
- Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive employer-sponsored benefit package
- Voted top workplace in Pittsburgh 9 years in a row
- Providing advanced care to more than 100,000 patients in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh
- Recognized as a national leader in healthcare transformation
- Lead by a nationally awarded physician and leadership team
- Largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Great Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, over 400 employees, and 22 medical services across 10 locations
- Earned A ratings from Niche in multiple areas including nightlife, public schools, housing, family life and diversity
- Public schools ranked as among the best in the nation
- Great pro sports with the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates
- Cost of living well below the national average
- Thriving, stable economic base with headquarters for widely varying industries - banking, food processing, manufactured good, pharmaceuticals and more
Premier Medical Associates, an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 22 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Currently, Premier has advanced to become one of the country's exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 161186 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Rheumatology Physician Job in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15146
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.