CARDIOLOGIST: NON-INVASIVE Women's Cardiology and Prevention - Phoenix, AZ
NEW Academic Ambulatory Clinic: Banner University Medicine Clinic Arcadia
Banner - University Medical Group - Phoenix is actively recruiting BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologists to join us at our newest facility, Banner – University Medicine Clinics Arcadia (opening 2023). This position will lead and develop new outpatient efforts to build a prevention program targeting women's heart issues and specific disease state management for the Women's Cardiology and Prevention Program.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with 30 hospitals (15 in Arizona), including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long-term care centers, and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services, and home medical equipment, in six Western states. Banner Health promotes collaborative team-oriented workplaces and clinical settings that focus on providing excellent patient care. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship training in non-invasive Cardiology
- One-year practice experience preferred
- Team-oriented, adaptable, and comfortable working within a community hospital environment
- Strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills, and desire for translational research
Banner - University Medicine Clinics Arcadia, is located at 44th Street and Camelback in Phoenix, AZ. Opening in 2023, this innovative academic campus is designed to provide the residents of Arcadia and surrounding areas with a single location for many of their non-acute health care needs. The academic clinical setting also allows for immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, and pharmacy, and will include several providers across 11 different specialties, as well as hosting resident and fellow trainees in rotation.
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urgent Care
- General Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- On-Site Imaging Modalities
You take care of others. Let us take care of you. At Banner, your benefits package is all about your well-being. But that’s more than just basic medical, dental, and vision coverage — it’s everything that makes you uniquely you, from your emotional health to your family to your satisfaction at work. So, we design your benefits with you in mind. We listen to what you have to say, offer a wide variety of competitive benefits to give you peace of mind, and provide additional tools and resources to support you.
- Production Incentives (wRVU), Paid Sick Time, Personal Time Off, Malpractice, and CME Allowance
- Legal, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Pet, Auto, and Home Insurance included in Voluntary Benefit Options
- Adoption Assistance, Fertility Benefits, and Parental Leave Support
- Resources available for pet care, childcare, elder care, housekeeping, and tutoring
- 24/7 Confidential Mental Health Support, plus coordination of child and elder care
- Physician Well-Being Program, including healthy-habit building, fitness challenges, nutrition guides, on-demand webinars, sleep guides, mindfulness, and more!
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Financial wellness resources, including retirement plans with matching or deferred options, employee perks, and discounts
Iconic landscapes. Beautiful Skylines. It’s time to go beyond. Greater Phoenix, AZ is the nation’s sunniest metropolis and the cosmopolitan heart of the majestic Arizona desert. It's a city that basks in year-round sunshine with stunning Sonoran Desert scenery. Phoenix is the United States’ sixth-largest city with a population of over 1.4 million, home to 200+ golf courses, MLB Spring Training mecca, daytrip drive to six different lakes, culturally enriched with a plethora of museums, as well as an extensive offering of casual patio dining, destination spas, and upscale shopping. The area offers miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails, professional sports, world-class theater, and exceptional musical entertainment. Adventure, fresh air, and beautiful sunsets… Arizona has it all.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the healthcare field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CARDIOLOGIST: NON-INVASIVE Women's Cardiology and Prevention - Phoenix, AZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.