Urologist needed in Salem, NH - Mass General Brigham Integrated Care
Mass General Brigham Integrated Care is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high quality, low cost, innovative community-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham’s unified system strategy to bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. MGB Integrated Care will provide a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, behavioral and mental health, and specialty care, both digitally as well as at physical locations across the state and region.
We aspire to be people’s first choice for health and care – rooted in well-being and kindness – by bringing world-class care closer to home (or at home!) and being the bridge to world-renowned hospitals and research when needed.
We are looking for team members who possess not only the relevant skills and growth potential, but positive attitudes, flexibility, and creative mindsets to join our expanding team. Opportunities exist for team members to contribute both in their primary domain as well as in other areas of the organization.
Our core values are shared fundamental beliefs that guide our decision-making and behavior and bind us together as a team. At MGB Integrated Care, we are:
- Bravely Human: We approach our work with empathy, vulnerability, and kindness.
- Clearly Honest: We seek to provide clarity amongst our teams and patients.
- Proudly Collaborative: We are all part of a team - each bringing our unique talents to bear.
- Intentionally Consistent: We intentionally live our purpose, providing a cohesive experience for both patients and providers.
- Exceptionally Creative: We continue to learn, grow, and iterate on the ways we work.
The Opportunity: General Urologist
Why This Role Is Important:
Mass General Brigham is seeking outstanding candidates for General Urologist positions at our Salem, New Hampshire Integrated Care site. This is an exciting opportunity for Urologists who are interested in providing care in an integrated, collaborative, multispecialty, community-based setting.
What You’ll Work On:
Reporting to MGB iCare leadership, the General Urologist will be primarily accountable for the clinical care of patients with a wide range of urologic conditions in both the clinic and operative settings at the Salem, NH Mass General Brigham Integrated Care (iCare) site.
- Maintaining a general urology practice, including the diagnosis and treatment of patients with urologic conditions
- Maintaining and continuously updating expertise and knowledge in the field of general urology
- Working collaboratively with broader MGB system Departments of Urology (MGH, BWH) to ensure efficient and effective tertiary care when necessary
- Call coverage for the patient population
- Successful completion of a Urology Residency program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with the American Board of Urology
- Ability to develop relationships with referring providers
How We’ll Support You:
- Productive and positive team-based environment
- Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth
- Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across iCare
- Primary location: Salem, NH
- Travel requirements:
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekends and extended hours
- Job Type: Full-time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Urologist needed in Salem, NH - Mass General Brigham Integrated Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.