Emergency Medicine Physicians – Northwell Health
The Northwell Health Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our expanding team. Opportunities are available for full-time, part-time, and per diem positions on Long Island, New York City, Staten Island, and Westchester.
- Nocturnist: Your choice of 20% higher salary or 20% less work hours
- Paid Time Off and Full Benefit Package
- Annual ED volumes ranging from 18,000 to 123,000 visits per year
- Practice settings include academic medical centers, tertiary care facilities, community hospitals, urgent care centers, and a freestanding ED
- Continue your education with paid CME and paid CME travel
- Customize your position with ability to work full-time or part-time
- Advance your career through our Hofstra MBA/MPH programs and the Northwell Health physician high-potential leadership program
Submit your CV today to: email@example.com
Northwell Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Northwell Health:
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer with 23 hospitals, 830 outpatient facilities, and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 76,000 employees – 18,900 nurses and 4,800 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Diversity and Health Equity:
We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked by Diversity Incorporated as the #1 Hospital and Health System in the US. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care: https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians – Northwell Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.