General Otolaryngologist Needed in Beautiful Rural Maine
Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is seeking a board-eligible/certified physician specializing in Otolaryngology to work in its Ears, Nose and Throat specialty practice in beautiful Presque Isle, Maine.
- Ours is a busy rural practice, offering a comprehensive approach to services such as allergy testing, immunotherapy, and nasal surgery.
- This is a hospital-employed position providing a Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm weekday schedule, with minimal call.
- With our collegial work environment, excellent support staff, and impressive salary and benefits package, this is the perfect place for the next step in your professional career!
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
Providers at AR Gould Hospital can expect:
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- Education loan reimbursement - $20k per year with no maximum
- Sign-on and Relocation bonuses
- Exceptional work life balance with a M-F 8am-4:30pm schedule
- Leadership and teaching opportunities
- J-1 Sponsorship opportunity
Northern Light AR Gould Hospital
Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is located in Presque Isle, Maine in Aroostook County, which is known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, and forests. When you're not enjoying year-round outdoor activities, you will be working with supportive colleagues in a modern facility that is well-integrated into a cutting-edge health care system. Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
Aroostook County, near the Canadian border, is the northernmost county in Maine, and Presque Isle is the commercial hub. Aroostook meaning "Beautiful River" is rural, with traditions that are honest and hard-working, and a local economy that relies on agriculture, forestry, outdoor recreation, and education. The University of Maine at Presque Isle, Northern Maine Community College, and Maine School of Math and Science are located in the area. The Nordic Heritage Center is one of the top World Cup biathlon courses in the United States and is open for public use year-round. Lakes, rivers, and woodlands are legendary and well-known to hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationalists. The local airport provides year-round easy access and daily commercial airline service to Newark, NJ.
Apply for General Otolaryngologist Needed in Beautiful Rural Maine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.