Hematology/Oncology with Growing Cancer Team in Mobile, AL
- Join a team of 5 Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologist, Gynelogical Oncologist, and Breast Surgeons
- A multidisciplinary team of physicians that includes Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon, Pathology, etc.
- Support staff includes Nurse Navigators, Nutritionists, Social Workers, Financial Navigators, Pharmacists, Cancer Rehab, Pulm Rehab, Genetic Counseling, Pall/Care, Clinical Research/Trial Specialists.
- Hospital is a 677-bed facility
- Guaranteed salary with RVU production bonus
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment options
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package
About Mobile, Alabama
Known for streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile, Alabama is a picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 residents. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. Mobile is 45 minutes from the beaches of Gulf Shores and 2 hours from New Orleans.
Apply for Hematology/Oncology with Growing Cancer Team in Mobile, AL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.