Medical Oncologist for Cancer Care Center West of Boston
About the position:
- Join medical oncologists and advanced practice providers delivering cutting-edge cancer care
- Clinical Affiliation is with the Dana-Farber Cancer Center
- Full-time opportunity
- Call: 1 in 8
- Team approach
- Monday through Friday
- Participate in clinical trial enrollment
- Inpatient co-management by hospitalists & oncologists for coverage of hospitalized patients
Who we are seeking:
- Candidates with an interest and expertise in the clinical care of oncology and hematology
- Opportunity to foster disease-specific interests within general hematology/oncology
- Massachusetts licensed or eligible
- Board certification or eligible
- Compassionate team member
Compensation and benefits:
- Salaries are in line with MGMA and Sullivan Cotter
- Competitive compensation
- Robust benefit package
- 403b retirement plan
- Malpractice insurance
Facility and location:
Beautiful, newly renovated office space housing medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology, and laboratory and imaging services in state-of-the-art facilities. Located only 30 minutes from Boston. Surrounding communities offer affordable living in safe and friendly neighborhoods. The areas are known for top-rated school systems, both public and private.
For more information, contact:
Job ID#: RB- 2208-93025
Apply for Medical Oncologist for Cancer Care Center West of Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.