Physician Team Lead - Black Canyon/Bethany Home
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a Primary Care Physician Lead to join our team…
- The Physician lead is a member of the clinic leadership team who provides leadership direction to the POD physicians and staff while working closely with the clinic administrator and Associate Medical Director
- Responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring process improvements, implementing new pathways, referral guideline and chronic disease programs, and monitoring quantification of outcomes and timelines for the department
- The Physician Lead will continue to have clinical responsibilities in addition to their administrative role
- Active and unrestricted Arizona medical license
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 3+ years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Physician Team Lead - Black Canyon/Bethany Home
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.