Interventional Radiologist - Radiology - Jacobi & NCB - Full Time - Bronx, NY
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi , located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
We are hiring for an Interventional Radiology full time academic position in the Department of Radiology at Jacobi Medical Center.
The clinical responsibilities are for two hospitals, Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital, which account for an annual procedural volume of over 2000 interventional procedures. A commitment to teaching is an integral part of this position as the Department of Radiology has an excellent, accredited Radiology Residency program and an affiliation with the Albert Einstein School of Medicine; participation in multidisciplinary conferences is a regular component of the academic activities. The Radiology Residency includes an active ESIR component. Involvement in performance improvement initiatives, and interaction with our technologists and other staff is required in order to create a better patient experience. The Radiology Department is involved in international collaboration and in addition to supporting our clinical and academic missions, an interest in clinical research, with participation/assistance in clinical trials, is also possible.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have clinical experience with all aspects of Interventional Radiology, including diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Contribute to improving the quality of emergency (including a Level 1 trauma center), inpatient and outpatient services
- New York State Licensure
- ACR Board Certification
- Fellowship in Interventional Radiology
- ACLS Certification
- Clinical experience with all aspects of Interventional Radiology (Diagnostic and interventional procedures)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at MoralesJ@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Interventional Radiologist - Radiology - Jacobi & NCB - Full Time - Bronx, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.