Physician- Family Medicine
Total Rewards at Summit Health CityMD
Our team members are essential to our mission to reshape healthcare through the power of connection. Summit Health highly values the critical role that health and wellness play in the lives of our team members and their families. We strive to provide a valuable suite of benefits, wellness programs, compensation, time off, and resources to support the wellbeing and personal needs of team members and their families at various stages of life and in their professional career. Collectively, we call these "Total Rewards".
Here at Summit Health, our total rewards include, but are not limited to:
- We've Got You Covered - Health coverage is vital, and it begins as soon as the 1st of the month after you start employment.
- Build a Healthy Foundation - Various medical plan options, HDHP with HSA option and employer contribution, and waived copays at CityMD Urgent Cares.
- Enhance Your Health Coverage - Dental and vision insurance, plus healthcare and dependent care spending accounts.
- Safeguard Your Household - Company paid EAP and life insurance, plus optional supplemental life, pet, and legal plan insurance.
- Protect Against the Unexpected - Voluntary benefits including hospital indemnity, accident, critical illness, and disability insurance.
- Retirement Investing - 401(k) plan with company match every pay period to help you build towards your retirement.
- Work/Life Balance - Paid time off including PTO, holidays, and more so employees can take a break or care for themselves and their family.
- Paid Maternity Leave - Paid time off for the birth of a child to assist with important time away while welcoming the newest addition to your family.
- Reach Professional Goals - Tuition reimbursement, annual compensation and bonus program, and internal growth opportunities.
- Financial Wellness - Educational webinars, resources, and tools to help foster financial literacy.
Benefits apply to benefits eligible team members. The BMC benefits package varies from the above - please inquire with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ .
Apply for Physician- Family Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.