PRIMARY CARE: Family Medicine Physician (no OB) - Berthoud, Colorado
Family Practice in the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains | Be a part of something great!
Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join a small, established practice in Berthoud, Colorado. Known as the “Garden Spot of Colorado”, Berthoud offers residents a rural feel and is located near Rocky Mountain National Park, and conveniently centered between larger metropolitan areas such as Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Longmont, and Loveland. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further!
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Enjoy a 4-day work week; 36 patient contact hours per week
- Average patient volume: 18-20/day
- Call is phone-only and shared 3-4 weeks/year
- Clinic hours, M-F 7am-5pm
- Medical Assistants and Operations support
- The community has a small-town feel, without sacrificing the convenience of city amenities
- Clinical responsibilities to include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to the candidate's interest
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Experience preferred
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, and a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hunting, fishing, skiing, hiking, boating, cycling, and more. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Colorado.
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
- Salary Range: $210,000 -$250,000 (dependent on experience)
- Starting bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Focus on physician well-being and development
- This location qualifies for federal public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about your future with Banner Health! PrimaryCareDocs@BannerHealth.com. For questions, please call Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4328. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for PRIMARY CARE: Family Medicine Physician (no OB) - Berthoud, Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.