Non-Invasive Cardiologist Bon Secours Charity Health System Medical Group:
Orange County, NY
The Bon Secours Charity health System Medical group is seeking a BC/BE noninvasive Cardiologist to join a full service, busy, well-established cardiology practice in their Orange County, NY location approximately 50 miles north of New York City in the beautiful Hudson Valley .
• Active New York State Medical License and/or eligibility to obtain
• Expertise in echocardiography, stress echo, and nuclear testing
• Completion of an accredited fellowship training in cardiology
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group, part of Bon Secours Charity Health Systems (BSCHS), a regional network of more than 120 primary care physicians and specialists from a broad array of medical specialties. BSCHS, a member of WMCHealth Network, includes Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.