Pennsylvania - Primary Care Physician - Associate Medical Director - Sharon Pennsylvania 16146
- $300,000 to $350,000
- Signing bonus
- Performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401K with 100% match after the first year
- Paid time off including CME9 paid holidays
- Paid relocation
- Loan repayment option
- Monday through Friday, 8 to 5; Never work on a holiday
- No required prior approval or pre-authorizations from insurance companies
- Dedicated time for the patient with no quota or target for daily encounters
- Support from a robust interdisciplinary team with
- Master Level Social Worker
- Registered Dietitian
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Care Services
- In-Home Care Service
- Transportation Team
- Wellness Team
- Quality Improvement Nurse
- Center Manager
- Clinic Nurse Manager
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Practice experience preferred
- Interest in caring for patients 55 years of age and older
- Team oriented
- Located only 12 miles from Youngstown, OH and within an hour of Pittsburgh, PA and Erie, PA
- Extremely advantageous cost of living lets you maximize your purchasing power
- Superb climate - summer highs range between 70 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit and winter lows average in the low 20 degree range
- Excellent lakes and rivers for boating and fishing and located near many state parks
- Stellar golf courses including one that hosts the Tri-State PGA PRO-AM tournament
- Located next to the Penn State University Shenango campus.
314-236-4563 - phone & text
Please reference ID 168444 when inquiring.
Apply for Pennsylvania - Primary Care Physician - Associate Medical Director - Sharon Pennsylvania 16146
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.